This is a great opportunity to bring your knowledge and experience to a growing organization and leave a footprint that will help shape ChannelSight’s future! We have an exciting product roadmap and a who’s who of household-name clients already signed up and using the service in 41 markets. We raised Series A funding of EUR3.3m in October 2015 to help us scale our team more quickly so we can continue to build cool products that our clients can’t live without.
We are looking to scale our team with the best people in the world. We’re hugely ambitious, tirelessly hard-working and we always go beyond the call of duty to ensure we’re the best.
This is your chance to further your career and join an outstanding team of results driven, entrepreneurial Professionals.
This is an exciting opportunity to drive demand generation and deliver pipeline to the sales team as well as help us define, develop and implement our go to market strategy. The role is ideal for someone who’s looking to take on an exciting challenge with plenty of scope to grow and advance. You will have a direct impact on marketing performance and revenue across the business. We’re a young company with great traction, a cool product suite and very ambitious plans.
What the role involves:
- Leading our in-bound demand-generation campaigns with clear target setting and performance measurement;
- Responsibility campaign optimisation and marketing automation activities;
- Leading the strategic planning and execution of new go-to-market campaigns, working closely with senior management, sales and product management teams;
- Responsibility for managing the company’s overall online presence;
- Helping to define and create clear product positioning and compelling messaging to communicate our value proposition and differentiation to the market;
- Developing content strategy and supporting campaigns to drive communication plans;
- Collaborating closely with Product Managers and identifying new product opportunities to drive growth and usage of our service;
- Uncovering user insights and driving research plans;
- Full accountability for business results, setting clear, measurable product marketing goals and tracking progress.
- Leading the analysis of marketing programs and making recommendations that continually improve the performance of go-to-market plans
- 3-5 years of marketing, brand, and/or product marketing experience in the tech space;
- Previous experience in B2B demand generation role;
- Solid understanding of campaign development and management across digital marketing channels;
- Strategic, analytical thinker: you combine analytical marketing skills with hypothesis-driven thinking to solve complex problems using a data-driven approach;
- Growth Mindset: you thrive on challenges and see failure as a springboard for growth;
- Content Expert: you can drive web, ad, social and email strategies, gaining buy-in from internal partners from the development of creative briefs through to idea execution;
- Proven Results: you have a clear track record of delighting customers and driving dramatic growth through marketing strategies and campaigns;
- Collaborative Leadership Skills: you know how to influence senior management and inspire teams;
- Creative thinker with a passion for great ideas and solving touch challenges;
- Thrives in an independent environment where tasks, priorities and projects change rapidly;
- High energy & positive mindset that embraces any challenge.