Interactive Services has over 23 years of profitable trading. We are happy to say that we work for 25 of the biggest brands in the world. We have an exciting, 3-year business plan that sees us grow our customer base from 50 clients to 250 clients.
Over the past 18 months, we have test marketed our new suite of Interactive Compliance Training courses and are now ready to move out of the test-marketing phase and really go after this market opportunity with great energy and excitement.
To achieve this, we need the expertise and energy of a dedicated and truly professional Digital Marketing SEO and PPC Specialist to help us create and execute a digital marketing plan that supports our highly ambitious, yet achievable, business plans. This person needs to have a hands-on approach and must be able to make things happen quickly and effectively.
Your support team will consist of people who can write great content, graphic artists who are experts in bringing content to life, and web programmers who will help you maximize our web presence. We also have a healthy budget for online marketing campaigns.
If you get excited about taking a business to the next level, then we would love to talk to you.
· Develop and execute on a digital marketing SEO and PPC plan.
· Deliver an agreed number of high-quality sales leads, generated via the web.
· Generate monthly reports on our marketing campaign’s performance.
· Optimize website and social media channels for SEO.
· Manage art and copywriting.
· Manage our website.
· Analyse key metrics for our website traffic.
· Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required
· 5+ years of experience in successful B2B digital marketing
· Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
· Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO
· Thorough understanding of how to maximise “pay per click” ad campaigns
· Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS required
Salary range from €40,000 – €75,000, plus annual performance bonus of up to 20%
You can work from our head office in Dublin, Ireland, or in any one of our office locations in New York, San Francisco or Arkansas. Working from home is also an option.
Send your CV with your preferred location of work, details of the marketing budget you have managed in the past and the number of years of experience you have.