Hello, We Are Javelin!
We’re an independent, award-winning, creative agency that’s sole purpose is to make brands fabulous and epic!
We’re multi-disciplined but our hearts lie in digital. We work with high profile, global brands such as Toyota, AA, Irish Ferries, Bacardi, UCD, and many more.
Right now, there’s about 38 of us (not including the dogs) – but that number grows all the time because we’re innovative, ambitious and pretty good at what we do. We’d love to meet people who want to be part of and help drive that growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be responsible for the Digital Account Management of some of our exciting clients, dealing with them day to day and growing an incredible working relationship with them.
You will support the digital team in mapping out client growth plans, helping every day to grow your clients’ business and making their brand fabulous and even more hard working. You will work alongside others in the client services team but with a digital focus.
This will include –
- First point of contact for the client during on-going jobs
- Responding to briefs for new projects, involving the various different departments (creative, strategy, paid and biddable media, social, SEO and web development) and moving these forward into production and or execution
- Maintaining a consistent and positive relationship with all client contacts you are working with.
- Being the brand guardian for your brands within Javelin. Know that brand inside and out, keep up to date with their challenges, and maintaining high standards of attention to detail and work output.
- Securing studio resources for your scheduled jobs (in conjunction with the PM’s)
- Building opportunities to enhance your clients brand and thinking outside their current marketing plans for new trends.
- Keeping up to date on social and digital trends to ensure that our brands are ahead of the curve.
Reporting to our Head of Digital.
Qualifications and Skills
The type of person we want to meet:
Above all, you’ll embody our core values. More specifically to the role though you will be the very essence of digital savvy and building strong client relationships will feel like the norm to you.
You will have a hunger to deliver exceptional work for your clients and to be part of an amazing team. More so than this, you will have a willingness to learn things outside your wheelhouse and pick up skills quickly – We create fantastic advertisements for TV, Radio and Outdoor too!
You will live and breathe digital and creative. You will be energetic, fun to work with and always positive.
- 2 years minimum in Accounts roles preferable managing the day to day of actual digital campaigns, at least 1 as an Account Manager
- Have a good foundation of cross channel executions – digital ( SEO, PPC, Double Click), social, out of home and more.
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- Good initiative and a genuine love for client servicing
- Has a strong understanding of digital and online content marketing
- Is able to problem solve and bring solutions to the table
- The type of person who likes to create amazing work – rather than sit in a meeting talking about it.
- A good team player invested in Javelin’s growth and new business opportunities.
- Pro-active and committed to developing own knowledge and skills.
- Unafraid to roll up sleeves and muck in.
- Organised and self-disciplined, with an ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines.
- Is driven, motivated and has meticulous attention to detail
- Have a can do attitude and a bit of the ol’ entrepreneurial spirit.
The perks of working at The Mighty Javelin include:
- To be part of something special – this is an exciting growing agency
- The ability to stamp your mark on an organisation – and not just be a cog in the machine.
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth
- A ‘yes work’s important, but let’s not get too serious’ vibe
- A distinct lack of bureaucracy or politics
- Ownership over your own projects whilst enjoying an inclusive environment.
- Beer. Wine. Gin. Whiskey. Chocolate. (Working with our clients has added perks).
If you feel this is the role for you, please get in touch with: “I am Javelin” as the subject line.
Don’t forget to include your salary expectations.
NO Agencies please – we already work with loads.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent