With over 4 million unique users a month across Britain and Ireland, Sheology brings you focused female reach across parenting, youth and general female channels.
Excellent training and mentoring from colleagues and management will be on offer for the successful candidate.
In this role you will participate in and gain exposure to
- delivering on projects for leading Irish and international brands
- event coordination and PR activities as well as assisting with managing deadlines, project costs and designing marketing materials with design team
- handling incoming calls and queries
Reporting to the Operations Manager, our new intern will be motivated to learn quickly and take responsibility for delivering results on their tasks within the team. The suitable candidate will have excellent administration and communication skills, who can take on all duties with passion.
The ideal candidate will be:
- highly motivated with the ability to work well within a team, as well as on own initiative
- friendly, positive and flexible attitude to work and a creative mind
- a hardworking individual, who is highly efficient, with attention to detail and accuracy,with an interest in the digital media industry.
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- the ability to multi-tasking and prioritise
- excellent computer skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/)
- fluent in English (verbal & written)
- a qualification in business, communications or the media would be an advantage but not essential
- previous experienced in an office based environment would be an advantage
To apply: submit CV and cover letter/email
Job Type: Internship