This is an exciting opportunity for a junior web designer to join our creative and innovative Online Team, based in the Arnotts Head Office, Henry Street. This is a 3 month contract to help support an online project.
You will be responsible for support on emails and social campaigns from concept to delivery on marketing platforms and occasional support on storefront.
**please ensure there is a link to your online Portfolio for you to be considered for this role.
A good basic knowledge of the following tools is required:
- Basic HTML
- Microsoft Excel
- Support for visual campaign solutions, email creative, banners advertising
- Ensure a visually memorable and exciting brand experience, measured by monthly survey results / customer feedback
- Drive conversion through optimised artwork and delivery methods in line with best practice
- Drive CTR from promotional material; email content, homepage and editorial
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and develop content pages and artwork for email campaigns ongoing and at irregular intervals
- Delivery of campaign artwork, site graphics and content design and updates to provide the customer with an exciting brand experience
- Responsible for the day-to-day creative updates online, from artwork concepts to tech delivery via the CMS, liaising with Creative, Marketing and Merchandising Departments for support on artwork, copy and products to ensure consistency and accurate representation of core brand values
- Design and creation of daily updates, weekly social and email campaigns with Web Design Lead, Marketing team and Online Editor
- Liaise with third party providers relative to site content and innovations on same
Do you have the following?
- Strong design skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Flexibility to work in rapidly changing environment (online team) within a larger organisation
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to multitask and ensure flawless execution and delivery
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about all things visual and interaction design particularly within online retail
- Excellent attention to detail
Education & Experience
- Experience with industry standard design packages such as Photoshop, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign
- Strong understanding of SEO techniques and implementation via html and partner technologies
- Graphic design skills and digital marketing experience
- Degree in Visual Communications or equivalent