Leopardstown Racecourse is currently seeking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive. With digital marketing at the centre of all Leopardstown’s growth strategies, this is an opportunity to be a part of a very ambitious plan for Leopardstown Racecourse.
Key Responsibilities in the Role:
· Develop and manage the social media strategy and campaigns for Leopardstown Racecourse: developing the already distinct online presence by growing the number of followers on all social media platforms
· Manage and maintain the Leopardstown website and all social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, Google Plus
· Use SEO techniques to increase the number of visitors to the Leopardstown website
· Track and analyse website traffic flow and attain key performance indicators
· Use design software to create and edit static and moving graphics for online activity
· Manage the link between the Leopardstown website and the online ticket purchasing system
· Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the Leopardstown brand is at the forefront of industry developments
· Write copy and issue email marketing communications on a regular basis
· Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
· Become a key member of the Leopardstown team and undertake specific raceday tasks
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
A relevant marketing qualification with a thorough understanding of digital marketing and practical experience in online & social media marketing. Previous experience in a similar role together with a proven track record of implementing digital marketing campaigns and experience working with a CMS and database driven website. A team player with excellent project management, communication and organisational skills along with the ability to work to tight deadlines. An understanding of the horse racing industry will be an advantage.
As racing is a seven day business, flexibility in relation to working hours is required.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your application, no later than close of business Friday 20th January 2017.
About Leopardstown Racecourse - Subsidiary of Horse Racing Ireland
Leopardstown Racecourse is widely regarded as one of the Premier racecourses in Europe hosting top class racing all year including the Leopardstown Christmas Festival and the Longines Irish Champions Weekend. Leopardstown also hosts a significant number of entertainment events annually.