Local Marketing Leader Dublin
ABOUT THE JOB:
You will be responsible for developing and leading the local marketing agenda for the store
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To take the objectives and strategies set by the Local Marketing Manager and lead them at store level with a focus on Consumer life at home and IKEA FAMILY.
The role of Local marketing leader is:
- Leading the implementation of the life at home and local market insight (IKEA FAMILY / External data) alongside the store commercial group.
- Management of the local marketing team
- Overview of local marketing channels (Website/External media) and day to day running of marketing initiatives.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Experiencing leading and developing a team
- Marketing Qualification
- Market research methodology and analysis
- Marketing strategies, processes and planning
- Budget management
- CRM Customer relationship management – loyalty program knowledge
- Understanding of retail business, with focus on the store, sales and range knowledge.
- Experience with MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- A passion for IKEA and home furnishings.
AND DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING
- Analytical, strategic and creative thinking skills (able to think ‘out of the box’)
- Ability to create and express communication insights which are clear, focused and easily usable.
- Creative mindset and ability to challenge common ways of thinking
- Networking and relationship skills
GROWING TOGETHER IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Is this YOU? We’d love to hear from you!