Marketing & Brand Manager
What impact will you make?
We are extremely proud of the talented professionals that work at Deloitte Ireland and we are always open to connecting with people interested in joining the team on our growth journey.
At Deloitte we have a clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues and our communities. We believe that investing in our people, encouraging them to achieve a work-life balance and providing support for their personal and professional development empowers them to be their very best – because that’s how you make an impact.
About the team
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing & Brand Manager to join our Marketing department of the Dublin office.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a talented Marketing, Branding & Communications specialist looking for a new challenge in an exciting and fast paced environment to join an experienced high performance marketing team. The scope of this role includes both a strategic and an operational element. The role requires a marketing professional with full mix expertise and ability to influence at senior level.
About the opportunity
Help define and activate the marketing strategy for our firm and key business units. Build out plans to achieve core KPIs that support the brand positioning. This will include tactical campaigns & stand-alone activities to drive commercial targets as well as more strategic plans to support brand positioning over time. Manage relationships with internal and third party marketing service providers. Best in class delivery is critical for the role.
Your role as a Manager will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as sales and practice development. In this role, you will develop high- performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
Support the Head of Brand on the development of the marketing strategy & tactical plans, ensuring alignment with the overall company and brand strategy.
Responsible for the effective execution of various marketing initiatives and programmes. Comfortable operating in any marketing channel including events, advertising, digital marketing, sponsorship and be able to work collaboratively with channel specialists such as digital specialists, CRM team, PR etc. You will continuously innovate and trial new ways to increase our marketing impact.
Influencing and relationship development
Build and maintain relationships within key business area leaders and executives. Understand and pursue the need for strong marketing propositions. You will be someone who can articulate how marketing can drive business development in professional services.
To be considered for this position, you must demonstrate skills and experience in the following areas:
- A strategic perspective and ability to communicate it.
- Proven strength in use of initiative and proven problem solving ability.
- Innovative marketing thinker. A passion for cutting edge creative and innovation and the ability to brief and push for great ideas.
- A brilliant communicator that can influence and win commitment across an organisation
- 8+ years Brand & Communications experience ideally including working a well-known B2B/professional services brand.
- Very strong commercial & analytical skills. A focus on marketing results.
- The ability to effectively prioritise and work on multiple projects at one time.
- Proven success in programme management and content creation ideally in a B2B environment
- Deep skills in modern marketing methods of engagement, promotion and communication.
We love speaking with professionals about their next career experience with Deloitte. If you have a passion for learning from talented people and want to benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, contact Dervla or apply on-line now