Believing in better has helped us become a thriving FTSE 100 company. We’ve developed amazing products and services and delivered exceptional entertainment to over 11 million households across the UK and Ireland. Our success is largely thanks to the dedicated people that work here. Join us in Dublin as a Campaign Planner and you’ll be part of the team that continually delivers brilliant results, the right way.
The Insight and Decision Science (IDS) Team within Sky are at the forefront of understanding consumers and creating actionable insight that supports the business and helps improve consumer experience. The IDS team is also responsible for setting up and executing Irish campaigns across our base. We are looking for a high calibre candidate with the energy, drive and experience to help us take our campaign execution and evaluation to a new level.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Build and optimise Sky’s Irish Direct Customer campaigns
- Working with the Analytics team to embed and productionise models for campaign targeting;
- Extract, prepare, validate and analyse customer data sets via SAS / SQL
- Identify lead quality issues, escalating where appropriate and putting in place measures to remedy;
- Support delivery of robust tests to identify, communicate, and implement campaign improvements;
- Co-ordinate the delivery of campaign files to other campaign channels
- Identify campaign process and delivery improvements working with the CVM (Customer Value Management) Go to Market (GTM) Manager to implement.
- Analyse direct customer campaigns giving recommendations on whether they stop, start or change and retest.
- Collaborate with team members and business partners to define, develop, and deliver campaign insights that meet the needs of the business to manage routine operations, identify tactical decisions, and inform strategic direction.
- Develop and produce accurate, error free final deliverables and to participate in and support a peer review culture.
- Present complex data, analysis or findings to teams in a way that is clear and understandable and supports the overall business decisions and program efforts
- Work with the wider team to embed a prioritisation process for all campaigns executed in Ireland
- Build positive working relationships with commercial stakeholders across the business
- Work with the Sky UK Campaigns teams to understand and embed best practices
- Primary point of contact in the ROI business for all matters campaign related to Campaign execution
Your skills and Experience
- Strong level of experience in planning, executing, and evaluating multi-channel campaigns
- Experience with analytical tools SQL or SAS
- Experience of executing social and Digital campaigns, working with Digital Marketing Platform(s)
- Hand-on experience of advanced campaign management tools (Adobe Campaign or similar) and good knowledge of campaign best practices
- Experience of working with CMS tools, experience of Adobe is a plus for this role
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and inter personnel skills
- Primary degree in Maths, Statistics, Computer Science, or similar
Other skills / experience desirable for the role:
- Experience of managing a Campaigns team or people
- Experience of working within, Content, Television, Telecoms or Utilities industries
- Experience of working within an Analytics team or function
- Project management experience
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Experience of A/B testing and multi-variate analysis
At Sky it is not just about what we do, but how we do it. Within the IDS ROI team we embrace the following behaviours and would be seeking candidates that can show how they demonstrated these behaviours in previous roles:
- ‘Doing the right thing’ in having the courage to do what we believe is right while consulting with others and considering the impact of our decision on others.
- ‘Change and improvement’ we always look for better ways of doing things and run with the changes it brings
- ‘Collaboration and teamwork’ together we have a wealth of experience and ideas. When we work together, seeking and sharing information we achieve more.
City centre location in Dublin. As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive base salary
- Free Sky Q and ½ price phone & broadband
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private health care
- Share save scheme
- There’s a great range of other benefits which fit around your needs too
- Career progression opportunity in Ireland, UK, and Europe
We want people who have and can demonstrate energy and drive in everything that they do. We create the accountability for you to succeed and the opportunities in Ireland and beyond to progress your career. If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, we’d love to hear from you.