Blueface is changing how companies communicate. As one of Ireland’s fastest growing companies, Blueface is hiring talented marketers to help fuel this growth. Are you up for the challenge?
The successful candidate will be working across multiple markets supporting growth focused sales and marketing activities. Working within the marketing team, you will take day to day responsibility for PR, email, social media and events.
If you have a passion for marketing, are interested in letting the world know about innovative technology and have an outgoing streak we’d love you to apply.
- Plan and execute PR calendar in collaboration with Blueface marketing team and management team
- Day to day syndication of Blueface campaign content via social media and forums
- Organisation and management of Blueface event campaigns including owned events, exhibitions, sponsorships, speaking slots and others
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns to opt-in subscribers, customers and prospected lists
- Communicate with existing customers to keep them updated on new features, services and developments and entice word of mouth and referrals
- Take ownership of direct, referral and brand search traffic benchmarks to Blueface websites by creating and planning offline and online outreach campaigns
- Use initiative and creative thinking to propose activities to the wider marketing team
- Analyse and report success of campaigns / activities to Head of Marketing
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to shape Blueface’s digital strategy in becominga global leader in unified communications
- 2years+ marketing experience
- Excellent copywriting skills and knowledge of best practices across PR, newsletter and social media formats
- Media savvy with ability to build relationships with journalists
- Understanding of pitching and outreach techniques and tools to generate coverage of Blueface in offline and online mediums
- Social media experience in cultivating an online community across LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Mailchimp / WordPress experience an advantage
- Superior event organisational skills
Blueface is a global cloud communications provider headquartered in Dublin. Since 2004, we’ve been trusted by organisations to provide innovative and reliable voice services.