Location: Navan, Co. Meath
Payment: Not disclosed
Terms: 1-Year fixed contract
Application deadline: 31st August 2017
Shop Bodyshop Direct was established in 2002 and from there has grown to become Ireland’s leading supplier and distributor of body shop consumables and equipment. In 2016 we were awarded the title of ‘Bodyshop Tools & Equipment Supplier of the Year 2017.’ Over the years, we have introduced new innovative motor parts and exclusive tools and equipment to the collision repair industry.
You will create, implement and drive the marketing strategy for Shop Bodyshop Direct. The role will have a broad range of disciplines including brand awareness, marketing campaigns, event organising and more (See Specific Tasks & Duties for more). This is a fast paced and exciting role with world class brands and large scope for future career development.
The successful candidate will be a driven and ambitious individual with strong organisation and communication skills. Giving that this role involves working closely with a Sales Team, Warehouse team and management, the ability to organise people is essential.
The successful candidate will hold a degree in Marketing, Communications or Multimedia. Prior knowledge or interest in the automotive industry whilst not essential, would be an advantage.
Specific Tasks & Duties
- Responsible for online and offline marketing campaigns
- Brand design and development of new products
- Social Media Management
- Improving brand awareness
- Building on the existing online presence for the company (social media sites, online advertising, website)
- Website monitoring
- Monitoring our online Content Management System (CMS)
- Graphic Design and Photography
- Managing WordPress.com account
- Designing and producing Qualification Certificates for Welding Academy.ie
- Organising and participating in Trade shows and events
- Creating promotional packages for Sales Representatives
- Designing and producing monthly promotions
- Liaising with national automotive magazines for advertising
- Working closely with management to create monthly promotions for the Sales team
- Working closely with warehouse staff to ensure stock levels are maintained
- Strong communications skills / ability to communicate with internal & external partners
- Photoshop & InDesign skills
- Knowledge of SEO and email campaigns
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly organised with effective time management skills
- An understanding of CRM marketing techniques and customer interaction
- Team player
Hours of work:
Standard hours of work are 9:00am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Email your CV and Cover Letter before 5pm on Thursday 31st August 2017.