Our client is a leading professional services firm in Dublin and are seeking a Marketing and Communications Executive who will work directly with the Head of Marketing in driving multi-channel marketing campaigns.Key Elements Of The Role To Include
- Web & Digital Marketing: Management of the firm’s digital marketing activities including managing the firm’s website, social media channels, and email marketing campaigns.
- Content Marketing: Supporting and coordinating initiatives to new content generation and optimise distribution across multiple channels to raise the firm’s profile in the market.
- Brand & Design: Designing all marketing collateral and branded materials within brand guidelines, liaising with external suppliers where relevant, and supporting any brand and messaging projects as arise.
- PR, Advertising & Sponsorships: Supporting implementation of the firm’s PR strategy including drafting press releases, award submissions, researching media opportunities, market research, managing third party partnerships and sponsorship arrangements, and directory listings.
- Supporting internal communications and internal marketing.
- Events: supporting promotion and communication of the firm’s events and activities to maximise profiling opportunities.
- CRM: managing CRM campaigns.
- Market Research including undertaking competitor analysis to determine marketing opportunities and feed back to the business.
- Reporting on KPIs: monitoring and tracking the firm’s online and social presence, digital campaigns and communications activities and inputting into quarterly and annual reports.
Skills And Experience
- Four plus years’ experience in marketing and communications.
- Previous experience working in a professional services environment.
- Proficient using CRM-based, web content management and email marketing systems – experience with Newsweaver, Vutur, WordPress, Modx, Interaction an advantage.
- Experience of graphic design e.g. InDesign, Photoshop.
- Social media savvy.
- Understanding of content marketing and proven experience drafting content and optimising distribution. Experience using emerging technologies e.g. video, Podcasts, webinars would be an advantage.
- Previous experience managing a new website build and supporting a brand refresh would be advantageous.
- A solid understanding of web based and digital marketing techniques including Google analytics, SEO.
- Creative, with a good eye for design.
- Energetic, proactive and ability to work on own initiative.
- Confident and personable.
- Possess a flexible can-do attitude to work and the role.
If this sounds like you, I’d love to discuss in more detail. Contact Damien dcurley(@)lincoln.ie on 01 661 0444 for a confidential discussion.