Individual will coordinate activities to promote the Agency through Social Media tools, will work with a team to get and deliver content through website, blogs, social media and video channels.
Organize content requirements and help manage all inbound requests relating to blog content YouTube content and any other social media necessary.
Work closely with staff to establish agendas and materials for all advisory committees and communication regarding Web site (blog) and publications programs and metrics reporting relating to each.
Specific duties include:
• Processing, buying and editing consumer content for Web site, Publications and Digital Extensions.
• Executing on Social Media strategy, including, but not limited to, Facebook posts and Twitter feeds.
• Enter and manage content in the Web site content management system.
• Manage the distribution of consumer publications.
• Interface with Tourism industry regarding content submission to Web site and Publications.
• Form new relationships and foster existing relationships with social media influencers
• Speak English and Portuguese
• Experience managing or creating content for social media in a fast paced environment
• Ambitious and creative individual with an understanding of current and emerging trends in Exchanges and online marketing
• Ability to prioritize work and manage deadlines
• Fluent in written and spoken English and it’s a bonus if you can write and speak Portuguese!
• Reference Letter
Irish minimum wage.
Tests will be held during the first month, for effective recruitment on the second month.