We’re officially a Great Place to Work!
We are Ireland’s leading total communications provider offering our customers a variety of solutions across mobile and fixed platforms. As part of Vodafone Group, we are part of the world’s largest mobile community with a presence across all five continents.
It’s not just our products and services which are innovative, our modern and innovative workspace in MountainView helps foster an environment of creativity and innovation through new ways of work. New ways of working means an environment free from clutter, wires, barriers and cabinets. This has helped Vodafone make the Great Place to Work list in Ireland. . You probably want to know more about new ways of working…Find out more via this link: http://www.vodafone.ie/jobs/life/ .
Our people are at the centre of everything we do. We employ approximately 1,300 people in Dublin and across our network of retail stores in Ireland. Our aim is to ensure each employee has the opportunity to innovate, to be challenged and to be rewarded. We are progressive in everything we do, including our approach to training, development, performance management and flexible benefits.
The Marketing Executive role supports the P&L, customer & brand KPI’s through the delivery and execution of the Family Marketing strategy. The role inputs into the development of a fully differentiated proposition & customer marketing strategy that meets the specific needs of customers within the Family segment in Ireland.
Key aspects of the role focus in on GTM execution of campaigns. The successful candidate will work with product delivery teams to translate strategy into a detailed GTM execution plan and manage key checkpoint gates, managing risks to delivery, developing communication strategy and sign-off on all marketing assets. They will be responsible for ensuring project plan delivery and track progress and report post-launch activities to ensure GTM alignment.
As a Marketing Executive you will be required to develop an in depth understanding of changes in, customer behaviours, market trends and competitor landscape. Applicants must be customer obsessed with a huge appetite to understand the large Mass Market and varied sub segments, be passionate about customer experience and have high energy with a proven track record of operating in a demanding & customer centric environment.
• Work closely with product delivery teams to translate strategy into a detailed GTM execution plan and manage key checkpoint gates, managing risks to delivery, developing communication strategy and sign-off on all marketing assets.
• Support development of targeted marketing and segment strategies based on deep customer insights, addressing the needs of identified sub segments and highlighting growth opportunities for Vodafone
• Executing the segment marketing plan annually, ensuring right first time delivery of all new segment plans and promotions
• Execute and coordinate GTM activities across key channels (care, sales, brand)
• Recommend and develop innovative proposition enhancements to guide decision making and execution
• Champion customer-centric thinking from definition of marketing strategy through to execution
• Act as gatekeeper for all Family segment customer facing collateral and communications in all channels
The Skills we need from you!
• Previous Marketing experience, specifically involved in supporting the execution of successful Marketing campaigns.
• Ability to build strong internal relationships with key stakeholders
• Business acumen and excellent problem solving ability, looks for ways to overcome blocks and implement solutions.
• Strong communicational and influencing skills
• Some Project Management skills would be highly desirable
• Attention to detail, with a strong emphasis on Customer Service and delivery.
The Vodafone Behaviours are key to everyone’s success:
Customer Obsessed – We are passionate about exceeding customer expectations
Innovation Hungry – We create and deliver new products, services and ways of working that delight our customers
Ambitious & Competitive – We bring energy and passion to our work and always aim to beat the competition
One Company, Local Roots – We work across Vodafone to achieve the best outcome for customers, employees and shareholders
Speed – We drive speed to market. We relentlessly prioritise and pursue the outcomes that matter to our business
Simplicity – We make things simple for our customers, partners and colleagues
Trust – We are reliable and transparent to deal with. We deliver for others and trust others to do likewise