At Mercer, we make a difference in the health, wealth and careers of 110 million people every day. Mercer’s mission is to help clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance…
At Mercer, we make a difference in the health, wealth and careers of 110 million people every day. Mercer’s mission is to help clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance of their most vital asset – their people.
Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement, and investments. Mercer employs over 500 people in Ireland, based in offices in Dublin and Cork. With over 20,500 employees globally, Mercer operates in more than 140 countries and has revenues of $4.2 billion. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (other companies in the group include Guy Carpenter, Marsh and Oliver Wyman) – a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and human capital.
Mercer works with its clients as partners and with each other as a team. Their advice and solutions are shaped by each client’s unique needs and business context, and are designed to ensure that clients get the best return. Mercer seeks to balance employer and employee advocacy in providing objective, expert guidance.
Mercer is proud of its inclusive environment where the best people can bring their full selves to work and it leverages the unique ideas and contributions of its employees to offer business solutions that attract clients and grow the company’s bottom line.
The role of Marketing Executive is to support a dynamic and fast paced Ireland Marketing team to deliver campaigns and projects on time and to a high standard. Using strong communication and organisation skills, this position will also coordinate with various teams and support functions within the business, to contribute towards our marketing and business goals.
The successful candidate should be flexible to support a range of planned and emerging marketing priorities and campaigns. As a result, you will gain experience and knowledge of best in class campaign design to drive inbound and outbound marketing.
The Ireland Marketing Leader
- Working with the Ireland Marketing Leader and other internal stakeholders to develop and deliver high-impact marketing campaigns.
- Project managing key campaign elements to ensure deadlines and objectives are met.
- Developing copy, writing creative briefs, and managing creative development of marketing collateral and content assets, including brochures, letters, social media, emails and websites.
- Ensuring the quality of final content assets and collateral via adherence to Mercer peer-review processes.
- Liaising with the digital / CRM team to ensure that campaign briefs are communicated and implemented in line with campaign plans.
- Participating in the successful management and delivery of events and sponsorships.
- Communicating / reporting of campaign success.
- Managing suppliers and providing operational / administrative support to the team.
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate should be a graduate, ideally with an appropriate Marketing qualification.
A minimum of 2 year’s marketing experience, preferably in a professional or financial services environment.
- A solid understanding of digital marketing techniques
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Creative – able to come up with new ideas and have a good eye for design
- Team player
- Strong level of initiative – proactive and anticipate what needs to be done.
- Confident and personable
- Possess a flexible can-do attitude to work and the role
- Committed to achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Energetic – driven to succeed
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Social media savvy
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhausted list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Mercer is an equal opportunities employer