We are currently seeking a Marketing Executive to join our team. This role will ideally suit an experienced marketing graduate who is looking for an exciting career within the IT industry.
Having established AIMS as a leader in the Grant Giving Sector in Europe this initiative is based around building on this growth and also developing our presence in overseas markets for AIMS with a focus on South East Asia and also will consider the potential for extended opportunities in Europe.
This role is focused on providing marketing support for this market development.
This is a great opportunity for a highly talented, ambitious Marketing executive to join a fast growing innovative technology solutions company. Reporting to and supported by the EVP Sales and Marketing and Board Director the successful candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to, and ultimately manage, a wide range of marketing and business development activities.
Job Objectives and Tasks:
Working with the Sales and Marketing team and particularly with the regional Country Sales Managers the primary tasks will focus on:
- Preparation of marketing collateral, supporting the attendance at events and the execution of marketing programs to promote the product solution (e.g. webinars, online campaigns, email campaigns, seminars).
- Identifying potential new clients, generating leads and supporting the management of the CRM tools, email marketing to generate product awareness and interest.
- Managing the website, social media presence, SEO and overall marketing communications strategy and plan.
- Providing Marketing Support for and work with our key global and regional partners.
- Providing Sales support and develop sales collateral (presentations, proposals, etc.)
- Gathering market intelligence and trends for the Grant Giving Sector.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Marketing or Business degree.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- A willingness to develop relationships with clients.
- Some knowledge of or experience in marketing.
- A high level of IT skills and literacy.
- Problem solving skills.