Tricel is a global provider of high performance solutions for the Water, Environmental, Construction and Materials industries. Our company ethos “Generations of Innovation” is built around three interlinking themes; Innovation, Quality and Heritage, which have been developed over the last 40 years.
We deliver innovative, quality solutions that our customers can trust. With 12 operating locations across Europe, we possess a broad and distinct range of capabilities which enable us to supply a comprehensive range of products to over 50 countries worldwide.
With growth plans in the construction industry in Ireland & the UK, in line with new product development, Tricel now requires a full time marketing executive to manage this division. The person will be responsible for managing all aspects of marketing activity, both on and offline, including product launches, tradeshows, promotional materials and SEO/SEM campaigns. There will be an element of travel to the Tricel Gloucester UK office required for this role.
• Plan, implement and measure marketing campaigns in line with KPIs set
• Manage new product launches through online and offline channels
• Develop and implement effective digital marketing campaigns including online content, email marketing and social media promotion across the Tricel UK & Irish website to increase our online presence for key product ranges
• Provide assistance and support to the sales teams in lead generation, product promotion and market intelligence
• Liaise with internal/external stakeholders and senior management, reporting results/progress of various campaigns
• Manage all print and digital requirements for the division– brochures, presentations, SEO, adword campaigns and other marketing related activity
• Manage all tradeshows in partnership with key merchants and customer events which take place during the year – including set up, target setting & post event reporting
• Responsible for budget and reporting of same
Experience and Qualifications
• Degree in Marketing or related Discipline
• Proven marketing experience delivering tangible results in a fast-paced environment, particularly through digital channels
• Ability to work quickly and accurately across multiple teams & locations
• Excellent interpersonal, communications, networking and influencing skills
• Strong analytical and organisational skills are essential to evaluate both on and offline business opportunities and challenges
• Drive and energy to succeed and to motivate self and others
• Enthusiastic team player with an ability to listen, learn, contribute and influence
• Clear Thinker with a creative, innovative approach to team projects focused on results
• Excellent planning skills with ability to prioritise key activities to deliver short, medium and long terms results.