Reporting to the Marketing Director, the main responsibilities of the role include:
- Analysis and interpretation of advertising industry research tools
- Management of the company’s online presence, via social media and websites
- Compilation and presentation of market intelligence, campaign research and market updates
- Input into PML Group’s own advertising and marketing strategies
- Liaising with client service teams to develop new and existing business
- Contributing press releases, articles and opinion on OOH advertising for publication
- Sourcing and creating content for industry newsletters
- Analysis of the impact of data and new technologies on the OOH advertising sector
- Building client relationships and representing PML Group at industry events
The following attributes are desirable in a candidate:
- An enthusiasm for OOH advertising
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under time constraints.
- Ability to the take the initiative and take ownership of projects.
- Bring a major creative input to all aspects of your work.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong IT skills and the ability to learn new programmes quickly