Requirements of the role:
- To work closely with Creche Managers to understanding any marketing opportunity that arises within their crèche
- To ensure that all promotions are in keeping with The Park Academy Childcare image and reflect the highest level of professionalism in content and presentation
- To build relationships in various local communities to maximise marketing opportunity
- To generate positive publicity that supports the Company’s key marketing objectives.
- To liaise with our PR agency, graphic designers and web support team in relation to our own requirements of them
- The ability to be prepared and to speak and write knowledgeably on all Creche facilities and service provided
- To assure proper use of corporate identity on printed, promotional and display materials.
- The ability to act as advisor to management team by keeping track of public attitudes and ensure the team is aware of the possible consequences of prospective decisions.
- The ability to develop and execute an annual strategic Marketing plan with Managing Director and Senior Management
- To work with the Finance Team to prepare, obtain approval and control the Marketing Expenditure budget
- Maintain a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram in line with The Park Academy branding and ethos.
- Create content to maximise search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Monitor online analytics and develop strategies accordingly
- Management of the companies website
- Create and complete e-newsletter and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Guide Graphic Designers in creating online and print communications
- Assist other departments with social media campaigns eg Recruitments/Sales etc.
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
- To establish and maintain effective and efficient office procedures in handling general correspondence, filing and records;
- To communicate in a professional and respectful manner with work colleagues and customers at all times
- To respond to customer inquiries and requests for pricing effectively and within 24 hours or less.
- To always present a professional image and manner when representing The Park Academy Childcare; to maintain an exceptionally neat and groomed appearance at all times.
- To maintain own working area, and materials clean, tidy and in good shape.
- To attend meetings with Management team when required and generate all reports required for these meetings.
- To ensure the relevant personnel are kept informed of relevant market changes.
- To attend special functions, events, trade shows, awards and internal promotions as required
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience within the service industry essential
- Formal training in marketing, PR and direct mail, a university degree or equivalent experience in public relations or journalism
- Previous experience within the childcare industry or similar ideal but not essential
Other important requirements
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Good personal and business references
- Relevant media contacts
- Impressive samples of writing, projects, campaigns etc.
- Able to communicate well with all levels of management and staff
- Able to create newsworthy events.