BSI Cybersecurity and Information Resilience have an exciting opportunity for a Training Marketing Executive based in our Dublin office.
This role will be working alongside the Marketing team to support our fast-growing training business and execute the rollout of training courses, in the information security and data protection domain. This role offers an excellent opportunity to the right candidate to apply their marketing expertise and grow their career with a UK and global superbrand.
The Key objectives will include:
- Positioning and promoting BSI Cybersecurity and Information Resilience, as a training centre of excellence within Ireland, the UK and EMEA.
- Using both online and offline channels marketing our full suite of training courses, in the information security and data protection domain across primary UK&I and secondary EMEA.
- Create mass awareness and reach in both B2B and B2C markets converting leads and opportunities into bookings for all our training courses and solutions.
- Position and segment our database into relevant customer clusters and target these segments with relevant campaigns, yielding optimum return on investment.
- The creation, development, deployment and execution of a fully integrated marketing plan and running parallel campaigns across the different clusters in which we operate.
- Preparation and planning of training events e.g. courses, customer events, onsite training for clients who engage with our courses.
- Develop and manage relationships with partners like the IAPP, ensuring that we have best in class products at the most competitive pricing.
- Work with marketing peers in the local business units across EMEA, ensuring adoption of our campaigns, driving awareness and bookings for the training courses
- Understanding the training business and keep abreast of developments within the cybersecurity and information world.
You’ll have the majority of the following skills and experience:
- 3 – 5 relevant experience in a marketing role – ideally in an IT / B2B organisation.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing – email, website, search engine marketing (PPC / SEO) social, mobile, intranets/portals, ecommerce etc.
- A fundamental understanding of brand strategy and good knowledge of the training industry.
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team oriented environment
- Excellent hands-on PC skills.
- Results driven – ability to execute a campaign plan and add to current plans with market based, customer driven rational and strategyDetail-oriented with strong organisational and project management skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Analytically focussed with a good eye for numbers, trends buying cycles and data driven minded.
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Relevant academic and/or professional qualification or equivalent experienced candidate who can demonstrate knowledge, interest and application of Marketing skills.
- Highly effective communicator with excellent collaborative interpersonal skills; articulate & concise in written and verbal communications.
- Multi lingual an advantage specifically German, Dutch, Italian or Arabic.
- Candidates must also have a valid work visa and excellent written and oral English.
- Computer & Network Security
- Information Technology and Services
- Security and Investigations