ITM is now recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join the team and assist in the development of new markets to promote the Irish thoroughbred industry.
Key responsibilities include:
· Manage and create content for ITM’s website and social media platforms ensuring they offer efficiency, visibility and deliver an excellent customer journey
· Create and implement advertising campaigns ensuring they are in line with the ITM strategy
· Develop and protect the ITM brand through all forms of Media
· Undertake overseas travel to establish a presence in designated markets for ITM and the Irish thoroughbred industry, developing strong relationships in target markets
· Organise and host events, creating opportunities to present ITM to an international network of clients
· Develop KPI reports to underpin your key activities
The person will have:
An in-depth knowledge of the thoroughbred industry, nationally and internationally.
A third-level qualification (preferably marketing) with 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
High levels of computer literacy, website and digital marketing competence with a clear understanding of mobile and social integration.
Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to network and influence decision makers.
Strong administration and organisational skills including event management, database management and project management with experience working to tight deadlines.
Extensive travel is a key element to this role and given the international dimension of this position, one or more foreign languages would be a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply via LinkedIn, including a copy of your CV, demonstrating your relevant experience, no later than close of business on Monday 17th July.