Insomnia Coffee Company is Ireland’s Leading Independent Premium Coffee Chain and the 15th Largest in Europe. It has grown from a single location in a Galway Book Store to over 140 stores, in Ireland, The UK and opening soon in Germany.
Insomnia Coffee wishes to recruit a Marketing Executive to plan and implement both consumer & Franchise marketing activity. This is an exciting, creative and hands on project -led role within the Insomnia Coffee Marketing department. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Executive will provide project management and administrative support as assigned within the marketing department for store specific and Seasonal Campaign marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic marketing professional looking to take on a diverse and exciting role with a growing company
In this challenging position, you’ll have the chance to build on your existing marketing skills, learn new techniques and make a real difference to Insomnia’s future success and growth.
The main duties of the role will include:
Lead local marketing planning (Events/PR/POS/Local Advertising) to maximise the opportunity of new Store openings/Refits – bringing forward recommendations in a timely manner and overseeing fast turnaround of executions.
Develop unit specific marketing plans which address local competitive conditions and company requirements
Event Planning and Management
Management of third Party Relationships
Inter-departmental co-ordination of campaign activity to ensure a consistent and integrated brand experience, across all touch points
Lead Planning of Digital & Social Media Campaigns for new stores/ refits including Website Content Management, Email Marketing, Display Advertising and Search Marketing
Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data.
Analyse and report on the return on investment of marketing campaigns
Provide administrative support to the Head of Marketing
Contributing to the overall Marketing Strategy of the Company as a key member of the Marketing Team
Supporting all departments in ensuring the brand is consistent in internal and external communication
Experience and Attributes:
- 3rd level qualification in marketing or related field
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in a marketing related role
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Keen attention to detail and exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Fluency in traditional, digital and social media
- Excellent communication skills,
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- The ability to quickly resolve any issues and multi-task effectively
- Commercial awareness
- Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop an advantage
- Experience in working across a number of key brand and marketing projects at any one time
- Retail or FMCG experience
- Full clean driving license
Click Apply to send your CV and Cover Letter to Fiona O Doherty, Head of Marketing