Axonista connects storytellers with technology that helps them tell better stories and unlocks value from their video content. Our technology powers award winning interactive video and TV apps for some of the world’s leading brands. www.axonista.com
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team to help us implement our marketing strategy as we scale the company internationally.
This is a great opportunity for someone to participate in and learn about all aspects of the marketing process, from the production of sales collateral, to the organisation of industry events, through to liaising with our PR and sponsorship partners. We’re looking for someone who’s not only excited to be involved in the company and its culture, but who also cares deeply about quality of output and clarity of messaging. This person should have a love of visual storytelling and a passion for technology. They will need to have great copywriting skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to collaborate with multiple departments to bring projects to fruition. Our marketing executive will work closely with Axonista’s management, product and design teams, and will be a guardian of the Axonista brand and tone.
This position offers a chance to make a real impact on a growing company with global ambitions. This is you chance to work with a disruptive product that embodies a vision of how people will interact with video for years to come, as well as an opportunity to experience first-hand what it’s like to work in a growing technology product company.
About the Role
- The position will be a full time role, reporting to the CEO. Here’s how the successful candidate will contribute to our growth:
- Support Axonista’s sales and management team by working with Axonista in-house teams and external partners to produce sales collateral including company and product videos, customer case studies and sales decks.
- Work with our design and product teams to showcase our interactive video technology and communicate our vision effectively to our target audience via our company website.
- Help Axonista increase brand awareness for our product in our target markets, by supporting the production of video podcasts, thought leadership articles, and white papers, and managing the dissemination of these online and on social media.
- Take part in the editorial process of our weekly industry newsletter, Rerun.
- Help Axonista create great customer success case studies to showcase the benefits of our technology.
- Organise Axonista’s participation in industry events, product launches and conference sponsorship activities.
- Liaise with our PR partners to ensure the effective promotion of the Axonista brand globally.
- Work with the design team to produce effective ad campaigns.
- Report to management on the impact of website and digital marketing activities.
- Provide on the ground support at industry events, video shoots and launches.
- Participate in Axonista Lab days and team activities.
We believe that passion and personality matters. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, smart team player with a can-do attitude, an interest in visual storytelling and digital media, with excellent copywriting and communication skills, and a keen eye for quality output.
Candidates should have 1 to 2 years’ experience in a marketing role, and should be able to demonstrate their ability to listen and communicate effectively, as well as being capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously. Help us to get to know you by by including an intro about you, your experience working in marketing and what you hope to achieve in your next role.
- Enthusiastic, self starter, that enjoys putting their creative skills to work
- Excellent written and reporting skills
- Keen attention to detail and evidence of producing quality output
- An eye and appreciation for good design and a love of visual storytelling
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- A regular user of social media, and online tools (tell us about your favourite)
- Experience in working in marketing roles for 1-3 years
- Experience with SEO, Google Adwords and Google Analytics is desirable
- Interest in the evolving online video industry is a big plus
Perks and Benefits
You will be based at our lovely new HQ in the heart of Dublin’s buzzing creative quarter, so you will have all of the benefits of city centre working right on your doorstep! You will be part of a vibrant, friendly team that enjoys each other’s company and frequently takes part in activities together. In addition:
Contribution to private healthcare provider
Bike to work scheme
Taxsaver Travel Scheme
Regular team social events
Regular Lab Days