Tricel is a global provider of high performance solutions for the Water, Environmental, Construction and Materials industries. Our company ethos “Generations of Innovation” is built around three interlinking themes; Innovation, Quality and Heritage, which have been developed over the last 40 years.
We deliver innovative, quality solutions that our customers can trust. With 12 operating locations across Europe, we possess a broad and distinct range of capabilities which enable us to supply a comprehensive range of products to over 50 countries worldwide.
Tricel is now expanding its marketing team and looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join the team in the UK Materials Division, specialising in the distribution of composite materials to B2B customers. This person will be responsible for managing all aspects of marketing activity, both on and offline for the UK market. The successful candidate will be responsible for both our Leeds (Composites Distribution) and Glasplies (Roofing & Driveway Products) operation in Southport. As such, an element of travel will be required between both locations.
• Establish the company brand and product line with the most qualified potential clients
• Plan, implement and measure marketing campaigns in line with KPIs set
• Promote loyal customer base through referrals & establish trust in the Tricel brand for Composite materials
• Engage actively with both B2B & B2C customers to strengthen our brand positioning
• Manage new product launches through online and offline channels
• Develop and implement effective digital marketing campaigns including online content, SEO, email marketing and social media promotion
• Provide assistance and support to the sales teams in delivering revenue targets
• Liaise with internal/external stakeholders and senior management, reporting results/progress of various campaigns
• Liaise with group marketing in the delivery of design, development & market research for the division
• Manage all print and digital requirements for the business – brochures, presentations, packaging
• Manage all tradeshows and customer events which take place during the year – including set up, target setting & post event reporting
• Manage all publicity for the company, including creating opportunities with trade journalists to highlight the company and its activities
• Responsible for budget and reporting of same
Experience and Qualifications
• Degree in Marketing or related Discipline
• Experience of the composites or similar industry a distinct advantage
• Proven marketing experience delivering tangible results in a fast-paced environment, particularly in a digital environment
• Ability to work quickly and accurately across multiple teams & locations
• Excellent interpersonal, communications, networking and influencing skills
• Strong analytical and organisational skills are essential to evaluate both on and offline business opportunities and challenges
• Drive and energy to succeed and to motivate self and others
• Enthusiastic team player with an ability to listen, learn, contribute and influence
• Clear Thinker with a creative, innovative approach to team projects focused on results
• Excellent planning skills with ability to prioritise key activities to deliver short, medium and long terms results.