Dilosk are looking for a Marketing Executive who will report to the Head of Marketing and Communications. The key responsibilities of the role are outlined below:
• Develop and execute a robust digital marketing strategy for the business
• Coordination of all our social media platforms –developing content, posting, monitoring.
• Implementing initiatives to increase followers and connections.
• Management of digital campaigns- Google AdWords, PPC and SEO.
• Daily monitoring and response to Online activity and social media
• Overseeing accuracy of information on our website and Implementing on-going content changes.
• Implementing initiates to broaden our reach and drive additional traffic to our site.
Corporate Marketing – Working with internal and external teams to deliver on all marketing initiatives including:
➢ Advertising Campaigns
➢ Product launches
➢ B2B and B2C communication
➢ Conferences and seminars
➢ Merchandising /promotions
• Working with our sales team to deliver quality marketing material to ultimately drive sales volumes in our mortgage broker channel Marketing collateral
• Assistance with updates to: brochures, forms, documentation, product and lending guidelines, best buy tables etc.
• Daily online and offline media monitoring
Education and Experience
• 3rd Level Marketing/ Digital Marketing or Business qualification
• Experience working in a marketing agency or corporate marketing department desirable but not essential.
• Experience in financial services desirable but not essential
Skills and Personal Profile
• Excellent attention to detail and an extremely organised approach to
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Ability to operate autonomously and to work collaboratively as part of team.
• A professional and motivated working manner with experience of working under pressure.
• Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel, WordPress.
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Ability to use data to inform decisions
• Understanding the latest digital marketing trends and best practices
• Creative thinker
• Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative
ICS Mortgages is a trading name of Dilosk DAC, which is an Irish financial services company, regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland as a Retail Credit Firm since August 2014.