- Marketing Strategy – Implement the overall marketing strategy for the hotel. Present and set yearly hotel Marketing Budget offline/online.
- Social Media Management – Manage social media advertising – generate interesting, relevant and on-brand content.
- Analytical Reporting – Provide detailed reporting using various analytical tools to report performance and effectiveness of all digital marketing activity.
- Email Marketing – Brief, design and optimise email marketing campaign
- Content Management – Manage/build content and direct structure for hotel website via CMS (Expression Engine) Responsible for maintenance and keeping website up-to-date and relevant.
- SEM – Manage and oversee relevant and targeted PPC/PPM campaigns and also look after social advertising platform marketing on relevant channels.
- Offline Marketing – Brief, design, copy, and branding for all offline material (Radio, TV, Print, Exhibitions) Negotiate partnerships.
- Reputation Management – Manage all online reputation via review websites (Tripadvisor, Booking.com, Expedia…) Weekly performance reporting using review tool ‘Reviewpro’
Required skills and competencies:
- Knowledge and practical experience in managing online campaigns.
- Structure and direction is needed in planning your day so capacity to plan your own agenda effectively is important.
- Experience in drawing up technical briefs for websites is a plus and any website building experience is a plus but not essential.
- Experience with a content management system. Role will involve regular updates of the website including blogging.
- Genuine interest for all things digital and keeping track of trends and topics within the industry.
- Knowledge of tools and websites used for tracking and measuring marketing campaigns.
- Previous hotel experience is a plus but not essential.
- Creativity and initiative is a big part of the role, required to draw up creative using basic creative tools such as canva for social platforms. More extensive tools such as ‘illustrator’ are a plus. Have an understanding of basic design principles and be able to adhere to a branding guide.
- An understanding of print production process and terminology.
- Excellent communication is required as role involves liaising with all teams in the hotel.
- Experience in Budget analysis and quantifying campaign success is imperative.
- Experience in dealing with offline marketing activities such as Radio, Banner and TV advertising is a plus but not essential
- Excellent phone manner is essential as may be required to tend to corporate clients from time to time with assisting the Director of Sales.