The brand and marketing mission is to cement Guinness Storehouse as a “must see” attraction with both incoming tourists to Ireland and with the Irish population in order to reach the largest audience possible and to ensure a compelling, authentic and engaging Guinness experience.
Driving relevance and re-appraisal amongst target consumers will enable the Guinness Storehouse to deliver on its target media impressions each year.
The Guinness Storehouse Marketing Manager will have a critical role to play in the growth of the brand internationally and delivery of strategic marketing pillars. We are looking for a total business leader – who demonstrates marketing flair, brilliant strategic thinking, commercial edge and great relationship building
As Marketing Manager you will:
•Understand and deliver the most compelling means of propelling affinity and in international markets via powerful and impactful communications and ensuring DMC compliance.
•Understand the power of digital marketing to amplify brand fame and drive best in class content creation.
•Provide outstanding creativity that pushes the boundaries to deliver highly effective and compelling consumer communication offline and online
•Effective leading of cross-functional international teams with tourism / commercial / agency partners to deliver seamless implementation of the marketing strategy
•Develop consumer-centric marketing and sales strategy for the Guinness Storehouse and monitor execution
•Protect and preside over the Guinness Storehouse Brand Identity.
•Strategically plan the growth drivers of the Guinness Storehouse on an annual and 5+ year’s basis.
- Drive market penetration among all visitors to Dublin, positioning Guinness Storehouse as a must see attraction.
- Development and implementation of powerful ad impactful international communications to drive awareness and affinity for Guinness Storehouse thus executing the overall marketing plan.
- Development and delivery of media solution to most effectively reach and connect with target audience
- Development and delivery of seamless and integrated strategic approach and vision for Guinness Storehouse digital communications in target countries
- Leadership and management of Marketing team and international cross functional agencies and partners
Qualifications and experience required
- Educated to Graduate level preferable within Marketing or a business related subject
- Experience in leading Tourism companies or FMCG organisation with proven track record of success
- Innovation & Digital marketing experience
- Marketing Judgement – proven ability to develop effective marketing platforms:
- Brand positioning experience leveraged off effective marketing insights
- Full marketing mix development
- Excellence in communications development
- Digital communications experience is an essential requirement for this role
- Project Management Skills
- Strong knowledge of consumers and consumer behaviours
- Brand management expert, structured, DMC Champion
- Great understanding of all areas of the business
- Ability to work with and lead 3rd party agencies
- Sound commercial understanding
- Self-motivated and inspiring for Marketing and GUINNESS STOREHOUSE FOH teams
- Multi-cultural approach – cultural understanding
- People Skills – good team builder and worker – keen to build bridges and create networks