At Bunzl Cleaning & Safety Supplies (BCSS) we constantly strive to offer the best choice of quality branded products at competitive prices with service levels second to none.
BCSS is based in a modern facility close to the M50 and is part of the wider Bunzl Group.
As Ireland’s leading “One Stop Shop” within the Facilities Management, Government, Safety/Industry Sectors, we endeavour to put our customers first, giving innovative solutions to modern businesses.
Bunzl is active in 30 countries and organised into four business areas: North America, Continental Europe, UK & Ireland and Rest of the World.
This organisation allows the management in each geographical area to have a strong focus on driving organic growth, integrating acquisitions and evaluating acquisition opportunities. Our business areas are constantly sharing ideas and practices amongst themselves as we source from a broad group of international suppliers and sell to a diverse base of international customers.
At Bunzl, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations.
We are currently looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
The Marketing Manager (OpCo) will partner a cross functional business in order to tailor and deliver a strategic Marketing offering locally.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, the successful candidate will oversee all activities for marketing, advertising and promotions as well as managing execution of incentive programs and digital channels. This role will collaborate cross functionally with other marketing team members and stakeholders across UK& Irl to execute, benchmark and innovate effective marketing plans, programs and campaigns.
· Support the execution of enterprise and local campaigns, trade shows, customer events, advertisements, promotions and other events
· Strategically implement and manage enterprise marketing tools to support sales objectives
· Measure, benchmark and communicate local results and make recommendations to continuously improve marketing strategy
· Develop and proactively manage local marketing budget
· Utilize market research, identify trends and propose strategies to market and OpCo leadership
· Support web sites, apps, social media and digital channels
· Negotiate with Suppliers to maximize Marketing Income to support the business Sales & Marketing Strategy
· Work collaboratively to communicate local market conditions, customer and program feedback to continuously innovate marketing programs
· Educate, train and engage local sales force in support of sales objectives
· Ensure all marketing activities are customer centric and/or accelerating case growth
· Inputting, tracking and effectively communicating for promotions and activities
· Develop, create and refresh product catalogues periodically for relevant business area.
· Ensure review and communication of custom programs and developed assets
· 5 years of marketing experience
· Experience in a B2B organization, a distribution company and/or experience with a large sales function
· Marketing or sales experience within Cleaning/Hygiene or Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be an advantage
Education and / or Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent educational level
· Advanced computer skills required; proficient with office applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office and Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
· Ability to influence and seen as a team player.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work within matrix organization
· Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
· Strong collaboration skills to work across multiple departments while managing multiple priorities
· Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners across the enterprise
· Excellent project management skills
· Must be able to manage and drive multiple work streams
· Ability to coordinate tasks, resources, and opinions across functional areas to execute sales strategy
· Possess a strong work ethic and team player approach
· Solid analytical problem solving skills, including familiarity with analyzing reports and deriving insights from data
· Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment .