The Marketing Officer will assist the CMO in setting, planning and implementing the strategic marketing plans for the company. This is a 9 months contract based in Co Louth.
The role will focus on developing campaigns to nurture and generate relevant business leads via the use of both digital and traditional marketing channels and activities. The successful applicant will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and have some experience implementing content led campaigns.
- Prepare and project manage the effective creation, publication and distribution of marketing campaign materials and content. Particular emphasis will be placed on creating engaging b2b written content e.g. blogs, newsletters, e-books for digital content campaigns
- Collaborate with CMO, sales and other relevant internal teams to devise effective marketing plans and campaigns (both on & offline)
- Analyse the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare insight driven measurement reports focused on continuous improvement
- Serve as brand guardian ensuring the accurate development and company wide distribution and use of branded/marketing collateral
- Optimise website, social media and digital advertising performance
- Coordinate with outside agencies to produce marketing material and/or campaigns in adherence with the brand guidelines
- Manage, mentor and support marketing executive and telemarketing personnel
- Build relationships with relevant media houses and secure value driven advertising contracts
- Create, design and manage the distribution of multiple forms of marketing content including blogs, adverts, press releases, promotional material etc.
- Execution of customer referral campaigns including the creation of case studies and testimonials
Knowledge and Experience
- 2-5 years in a senior marketing executive/brand management role in a b2b sales driven environment
- 2+ years digital marketing experience preferred
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix (traditional & digital)
- Marketing/Business Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel