Analytic Partners is a fast growing global consultancy that leverages innovative analytics and leading edge technology. As part of our dynamic team you will be responsible for helping the world’s most sophisticated marketers improve performance through more optimal spend allocation and enhanced marketing execution. We are looking for smart, talented and hardworking team members to support our growth.
Analytic Partners is looking for Marketing Science Analyst candidates with strong analytic skills and the passion to hone their consulting skills. As an employee at Analytic Partners, you will have the opportunity to directly impact business planning processes and strategic vision for our clients.
Marketing Science Analysts at AP are integral to the project team and involved in the complete project cycle, from data processing to presentation delivery to ongoing business monitoring. Analysts support AP’s processes and help lead dataset preparation, statistical modeling, insights generation and presentation development.
Marketing Science Analysts are trained extensively on data management, advanced statistical analysis, and are involved with day-to-day discussions with Analytic Partners’ clients. This training provides the basis for analysts to grow in their career trajectory, eventually applying these skills to generate predictive models and forward looking insights for clients, helping them to make wiser choices for their marketing budgets, build market share, increase revenue and profit – and achieve their best Return on Investment.
- Work with ‘big data’ via hands on data processing and leading edge statistical modeling
- Harmonize and process data to develop charts, reports and client presentations
- Work closely with clients to understand their business objectives and provide strategic insights and recommendations
- Employ sophisticated analytic methodologies to help clients work through challenging marketing planning issues and business questions
- Identify innovative ways to drive efficiency in our processes and new ways of solving complex client business problems
- Collaborate as part of a team to drive analyses and insights that lead to more informed decisions and improved business performance
- Align deadlines for internal review of analytics and presentation drafts
- Ensure deliverables are of high quality and meet the internal quality control guidelines
Applicants should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or above (Areas of study/related study include: Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, and Marketing)
- Comfortable working with ‘big data’ and complex datasets
- Highly analytical with strong problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize schedules
- Desire and ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with data visualization and statistical software is a plus (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, R, SPSS, SAS, Python, etc.)
- Client interaction experience a plus
About Analytic Partners
Analytic Partners is a fast-growing marketing analytics consulting firm with global operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. We provide highly-customized, results-oriented analytics and consulting services including marketing mix modeling, digital attribution, cross media attribution, pricing strategy, promotional effectiveness, forecasting and marketing optimization. AP is a client-focused, team-oriented organization where innovation and results are rewarded, and individuals can chart the course of their own careers.
With a wide breadth of business experience and analytic techniques, we guide our clients (many of whom are Fortune 500 companies) toward more cost-effective and profitable marketing strategies. We help our clients make wiser choices for their marketing budget, build market share, increase revenue and profit – and achieve their best Return on Investment (ROI).
The growth of Analytic Partners is made possible through the growth of our people. We focus on strong development of our employees through ongoing training, a wide variety of client opportunities across industries and analytic approaches, and a corporate culture centered on meritocracy. At Analytic Partners, your career is yours for the making – this is a company where innovation and results are rewarded, and you can chart the course of your own career.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Analytic Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please visit our website at www.analyticpartners.com.