Marketing & Social Media Executive
Cliff is a privately owned Irish hospitality group with a collection of boutique hotels and restaurants across the country that celebrates the best of Irish culture, heritage and gastronomy.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Executive that can help grow our domestic and international audience via social channels as well as work as part of our team at our offices in the heart of Dublin.
· Oversee and manage all company social media accounts
· Assist & report to the Marketing Director on overall strategy and campaign execution
· Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
· Coordinate social media messaging with various properties and departments
· Overseas design for social channels
· Audit and analyse social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
· Work with other departments, PR agencies and designers to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
· Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
· Identify new channels online to drive incremental customer leads
· Manage website optimisation using SEO, Meta tags and Keywords as well as monitoring information via Google analytics.
· Coordinate photography and media assets, production and management, compilation of photography and videography briefs, direction of location shoots
Skills and Qualifications:
Degree in Marketing or Social Media, Experience in Design ie Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva, Knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Web Proficiency, Computer Software Proficiency, Copywriting, Content Creation, Proofreading and Editing Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills