Merit is looking for an enthusiastic and qualified Marketing Specialist to help us in our global marketing efforts. The appointed individual will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans and campaigns to reach targets, raising Merit’s brand awareness in the financial industry.
The Marketing specialist will be a competent and skilled professional able to grasp industry behaviour trends and generate creative marketing ideas. You will be passionate about your field and well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles, and tactics.
The goal is to execute effective marketing programs that will help Merit’s excellent reputation and assist in global growth.
· Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
· Plan, design and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.)
· Coordinate in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
· Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
· Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
· Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
· Analyse marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
· Create Sales/Marketing reports
· Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
· Maintain Website and supplier relationship/activities
· Maintain LinkedIn and other forums
· Proven experience as marketing specialist
· Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
· Sales and Marketing software utilisation and administration skills
· Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
· Computer skills, including MS Office, and other applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
· Knowledge of HTML and web development tools
· Well-organized and detail oriented
· Exceptional communication and writing skills
· Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
· BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent