j2 Global® Ireland is a provider of internet services with millions of customers worldwide. Headquartered in Los Angeles California, j2 Global® has developed a clear strategy to deepen the business in Europe through aggressive organic and non-organic growth. As a Marketing Specialist you will play a crucial role in achieving revenues and growing our European market base- for two of our largest products eFax® and eReceptionist®.
What you will do:
You will be a key member of the j2 Global® European Marketing team in Dublin, creating content, designing campaigns and bringing it to market across multiple media. You’ll then use your keen eye for data to analyse your media buys, optimising and improving all the way.
This position requires a dynamic, self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, who can bring experience, thought leadership and a strong skill set in SEO, Google analytics, content and design. The right candidate will be a business savvy, highly skilled and motivated individual that can adapt and learn quickly in a fast paced, development-led, competitive industry!
Also on an ongoing basis you will:
- Support the Marketing Manager across all media and campaigns.
- Develop and execute designs for creative team.
- SEM campaign management for smaller EU markets.
- Copy writing for website and management of translation/localization where necessary
- You will also help in the creation of content to website via CMS (Sitefinity).
- Highlight, analyse and drill down on campaign effectiveness on an on-going basis.
- Support the marketing team around the agency management process
Who you are:
- Motivated, business savvy marketing guru – with an interest in creative design, ecommerce customer flow and all things digital!
- 2-4 years’ experience working in a marketing role – where you have gained some solid experience and are now ready to move on to your next challenge.
- Campaign management – ideally multi territory/cross media
- Joined up thinker – seeing the benefits and pitfalls across the marketing mix
- Fluent English – both in written and spoken.
- Extra points for another European language – but this is not essential
- A team player – but also with an ability to work autonomously
- Detailed and diligent in data analysis.
j2 Cloud Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.