We are looking for a highly motivated and organised General Marketing Specialist with experience working on a wide variety of online and traditional marketing campaigns. This is a very fast paced environment, which requires the ability to work on multiple tasks at one time, be comfortable working independently but also be a good team player. A positive can-do attitude and a good sense of humour is necessary to fulfil this role.
Key skills required
- Experience with Content management systems, with knowledge of e-commerce platforms a highly regarded bonus.
- Comfortable working with third party web developers,graphic designers and other agencies
- Knowledge of good SEO practice, writing for the web and ad copy
- Experience managing Social Media accounts including paid social campaigns
- Experience managing Adwords campaigns
- Delivering EDMs, especially using mailchimp
- Basic knowledge of Adobe photoshop and indesign preferred, but not essential. Some eye for design is a must
- Experience negotiating with third party affiliates
- Some experience working in events desirable
- Ideally: 2 years experience in a similar capacity.
Some level of wine, whiskey and spirits knowledge would be preferred but not essential, however a genuine interest and willingness to learn is required. Ongoing training will be provided, however a considerable amount of independent learning is also expected.