The Alimentary Health Group, headquartered in Cork, is looking for a Marketing Manager/Content Manager to join our Marketing team for a 6-9 month contract. Alimentary Health (AH) is an innovative- rich healthcare company and a global pioneer in discovery, development and commercialisation of probiotics, including the leading Alflorex® range. We have a leading range of Consumer Healthcare products and an exciting new product portfolio. This Partner role reports to the Marketing Director. Working with our Marketing and Sales team, this is an opportunity to experience the full marketing mix, including new product launches, in a dynamic and growing company.
- Content Manager: create and manage digital and print content across all channels including social media and blogging activities.
- New Product Launches: manage NPD launches for global launches, including designing and coordinating all marketing collateral and liaising with external suppliers where relevant.
- Marketing Automation/CRM: working with the team to implement new system (HubSpot)
- Market Research: coordinate market research data and propose insights to drive new content.
- Sales promotions: track and monitor promotions (multichannel) and measure effectiveness.
Qualifications/Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 5-10 years commercial experience or equivalent.
- Commercially aware and committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience (FMCG, Healthcare or B2B Marketing experience desirable).
- Demonstrated experience in creating and using content to generate leads and sales.
- Organised and able to complete work to tight deadlines.
- Cross functional team player, results-orientated, flexible and comfortable with frequent change. A determined, effective self-starter with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) as well as initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Knowledge of Hubspot desirable.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
An attractive remuneration package will be made available to the right candidate.
If you enjoy a challenge and believe you can add real value to our dynamic team, then we would be delighted to hear from you. Please send your CV along with a cover letter by clicking on Apply by Friday 21 July 2017.