Online Marketing Automation Executive
We’re looking for a tech graduate to help us with marketing automation. This is an exciting opportunity for a tech graduate to utilise their skills to drive commercial growth in an ecommerce business via digital marketing automation. Our new colleague will be responsible for rolling out and automating our marketing systems so we need someone who is motivated, hardworking and data driven.
So what’s this role all about?
The role will report directly to the Customer Acquisition Manager and will be focused on driving online growth at a large scale using automation and scripting of online advertisements. The position will involve working closely with other teams within the Marketing function like Marketing Technology, Brand, Social and Retention as well as other departments within Ding including Product.
Some of the tasks that you will be looking after include:
- Automated campaign creation via scripts on ad platforms, including but not exclusively Facebook, Apple, Google and Bing.
- Post roll out analysis using tools including but not limited to google analytics, firebase, appsflyer and google data studio.
- Working as part of the customer acquisition team to support the implementation of initiatives that drive growth.
- Communicating regularly with the Acquisitions Manager on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive intelligence analysis.
What are we looking for?
- You’re passionate about growing online sales using in Digital Marketing
- Excellent problem-solving, planning, and organizational skills
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into something new
- Numerical, you have proven mathematical skills and an interest in developing same
- Strong academic record in computer science, maths, engineering or similar
- Experience in working with databases & spreadsheets for scripting and automation purposes.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Team player, you have strong communication skills and you’re able to work well as part of a team
Nice to have
- Some exposure in working with digital advertising platforms
- Additional language/s
What it’s like working here?
No two days are ever the same at Ding. We put an emphasis on results, not politics because let’s be honest, that’s what we all prefer. True team players are the norm with a fun vibe and a genuine willingness to help out their colleagues.
Ding pretty soon becomes your second family (not your second home…..we don’t want you here all the time!). We don’t just care about the skills you bring with you to the table or what you achieve for the Company. We do actually care about you. Hence everyone here isn’t treated like a number. We take the time to get to know you and what makes you tick.
We’re all about you owning your own development. Just because you’re currently on the Product team doesn’t mean you can’t join the Online Marketing team next week. In fact someone already did. You figure out where you want to take your career and we do our best to get you there.
Working with us
The work we all do here at Ding is interesting. Ask the Tech bunch….they are constantly challenged by in-house development and complex technology. We’ve created the market in which we operate so that means we regularly come across challenges that we’ve never seen before. That’s why having people who can think on their feet and enjoy problem solving is so important to us.
Everyone is approachable no matter if they’re a recent grad or a C-Level member. You can grab anyone and pop to the Top-Up bar for a coffee and run an idea past them, pick their brains or just have a catch up about your weekend.
New products, revenue milestones, birthdays, work anniversaries, weddings…………these are just some of the reasons for Ding celebrations. Be prepared to have a bit of fun here.
But your time outside of Ding is important too. Everyone needs to have a life outside work. So if you’re off for dinner before the box office smash hit, want to get a spin class in before work, need to get out to see your kid’s school play then that’s what the flexible working hours are all about. It’s an honour system. There’s no clocking in and out. We’re grown-ups after all so we trust you’re not gonna muck it up for your team mates.
Ding is the world’s largest top-up provider. Created to help people working abroad to support and keep in touch with loved ones back home, Ding provides the simplest, quickest and best top-up service ever. By keeping mobiles topped up, Ding is making a real difference to people’s lives.
We’ve our head office in Dublin and also have homes in Miami, Dubai, Bucharest, Barcelona, Dhaka and San Salvador.