Online Marketing Specialist
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as- you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s“100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
- Increase Leads and Pipeline from Digital Advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with the digital team with SEM campaign structuring, ad text creation and testing, automated and manual bid management, keyword research, conversion tracking and optimisation, performance analysis, landing page analysis and testing.
- Plan, execute and report on Display activity in conjunction with the Digital Marketing specialist to include – working with agency partners to develop media plans, trafficking and implementation, reporting on findings, working with the creative and country teams on display creative formats and messages.
- Implement, manage and optimise Social Media advertising campaigns across Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Xing etc to include – campaign set up, ad text creation and testing, regular reporting.
- Assist with reporting on quarterly numbers for clicks, leads, converted leads, pipeline for all online advertising activity
- Administration to include managing budget setup and approval process in a timely manner
- Keeping on top of market trends and ensuring we are first to market with new Digital Advertising initiatives
Required Skills & Experience
- Recent graduate within (Digital) Marketing, E-Commerce or equivalent (Master degree preferred)
- Initial internship or work experience within Digital advertising in the areas of PPC (Pay-per-click), Display, Mobile or Paid social media, ideally Google Adwords certified.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong attention to detail and loves working towards clear goals.
- Like data, metrics – both analysing and finding ways to improve on your goals.
- Ability to work under pressure, know your accounts and campaigns inside out in order to provide information in a short period of time.
- Technically aware & competent, particularly in web technologies.
- Enthusiastic & flexible working attitude.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous managed Google Adwords campaigns
- Previous experience using Salesforce
- Doubleclick Campaign Manager experience
- Agency experience is a plus