As one of our Organic Search Executives you will ensure that all SEO campaigns are delivered on time, to standard and meet KPI’s whilst adhering to company quality standards on an ongoing basis.
- To drive on going performance on SEO campaigns by ensuring the most relevant effective strategies and best SEO practice.
- On going monthly reviews of SEO projects and discussing any required changes or issues with the relevant member of the client services team and new business teams.
- Attend client meetings/conference calls when required to update clients on SEO progress or to assist account managers
- Conduct on-page/technical SEO site audits as required to remove any impediments to SEO performance that may exist on clients websites
- To ensure that the SEO team delivers its quarterly targets as a team and that all team members are fully supported by the rest of the team
- Quickly appraise a number of sites within a specific sector or vertical from an SEO perspective and identify potential reasons/explanations for your findings
- Carry out additional reasonable ad-hoc duties as required by the business.
Skills and Experience:
- Manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved (essential)
- Minimum of 1 years SEO experience within an agency, network, client side environment or independently (essential)
- Ability to work in a team environment and support/develop colleagues (essential)
- The ability to think strategically and creatively with experience of current content marketing techniques and engagement strategies (preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (essential)
- Ability to communicate with and work with various departments and individuals effectively (essential)
- Ability to share knowledge/best practice (essential)
- Ability to develop own skill set (essential)
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced deadline driven environment (essential)
Technical skills required:
- Previous SEO programming experience (preferred)
- Ability to use FTP and database management software (preferred)
- An understanding of the commercials of online marketing and ecommerce
- Knowledge of PHP and/or ASP.NET (preferred)
- Knowledge of MySQL or SQL Server (preferred)
- Knowledge of website/ image editing tools such as Dreamweaver and Photoshop (preferred)
- Educated to degree level (preferred, but not a pre-requisite alternative backgrounds and experience will be considered)