PPC Analyst – Advertising Manager
ALISON are currently seeking an enthusiastic and bright individual to join our Web Analytics Team. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating, running and optimising ALISON’s PPC advertising campaigns in over 180 countries across various platforms.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding online company with a global presence, directly contributing to growth.
You should be passionate about numbers and data analysis, with strong attention to detail and accuracy. You will have the ability to quickly understand and support new initiatives that will contribute to the success of ALISON.
- Manage the day-to-day PPC advertising activities across multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.) and display networks including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review and optimisation of PPC campaigns.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports with actionable insights and recommendations.
- Develop PPC account strategies and new campaigns to increase revenue, site-traffic, conversions and margins.
- Expand ALISON’s PPC advertising through the creation of new campaigns.
- Optimise campaigns, keywords, ad copy, bid strategies, negative keywords etc. on an on-going basis.
- Stay informed of industry trends and best practices, and understands how they can be applied to ALISON’s accounts.
- Minimum 1 year’s online marketing experience with proven track record in PPC and Google Analytics.
- Experience in managing large scale, complex PPC campaigns is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Excellent knowledge of PPC optimisation techniques.
- Experience with analytical tools, in particular Google Analytics.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Spreadsheets.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.