Who Are We?
BetBright is a digital entertainment company. Through innovation we aspire to give our customers the most compelling and entertaining gaming experience possible. We are bringing the very best in e-Commerce practices to the gaming sector.
We have developed our own gaming platform and are continually improving it. This allows us to be innovative and be extremely agile. Our goal is to disrupt, through innovation, the current status quo and become the leading digital entertainment company in Western Europe.
Reporting to Head of Acquisitions, this is a key role for a highly-motivated, Paid Search Specialist who will be driven to meet our ambitious targets over the coming years. The ideal candidate must have experience of planning and implementing highly effective Paid Search campaigns with large spends and the ability to operate at both a strategic and tactical level.
You will have at least 2 years’ experience within a similar PPC role within the Sportsbook/Casino sector and be able to manage substantial budgets to provide excellent ROI. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take their career to the next level and join an exciting and dynamic working environment.
- Maintain and enhance relationship with partner agencies in Paid Search.
- Devising and implementing effective short and long term PPC strategies to achieve commercial targets and goals.
- Conducting keyword research and improving click-through rates, conversion rates and quality scores.
- Perform A/B Testing on an on-going basis and demonstrate key learnings.
- Working in conjunction with Search Agencies to maximise new player acquisition through implementation of customised Landing Pages.
- Optimizing PPC campaigns on a daily basis in partnership with agencies.
- Manage PPC budget and compiling daily, weekly and monthly KPI reporting.
- Identifying and reporting on key performance indicators and opportunities for improvement regularly to management.
- Coordinating other online marketing projects with Marketing, Design and IT departments.
- Assisting in delivering other online marketing deliverables from website redesigns to implement SEO strategy etc. when required.
Overall the Ideal PPC Specialist will be expected to have:
- Experience within online betting/gambling sector essential.
- At least 2 years PPC experience managing large budgets (>50K per month).
- Hands on experience of setting up other performance media channels
- Proven track record at prioritize workload and hit targets
- Strong analytics skill set
- A passion for sports and online marketing
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with SEO and mobile marketing channels an advantage
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing & social media marketing a plus.