|Ryanair, Europe’s largest low fares airline is looking for a CRM Programme Executive to join the CRM and Digital Experience team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of Europe’s biggest airlines in a fast paced and challenging environment.
From the cockpit and cabin to our state of the art digital labs in Dublin and Wroclaw, we want quick-thinking, fast-acting, hard-working team players with excellent problem solving skills. This is an ideal role for someone who is both analytical and creative.
You will be required to:
- Support the CRM Lead in the setup of automated programmes across Email and Push Notification channels.
- Continuously perform A/B tests and Multivariate tests to optimise the performance of the programme.
- Set up personalised and targeted customer push and email communications for our different customer segments; including setting up queries, creating content, building html emails, testing and obtaining sign off.
- Communicate the results of the programme to colleagues and the wider stakeholders.
- Brief the UX and UI Design Team on design requirements, keeping abreast of our style guidelines at all times.
- Brief developers on programme requirements and work with them to insure they are delivered to specification.
- Become an Adobe Campaign and Swrve superuser as well as a light user of Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target and Adobe Omniture.
- Be a second set of eyes for the other executives to review the targeting, and content and insure it is set up correctly.
- Work with stakeholder groups across a number of departments within Ryanair.
- Work on cross-channel campaigns. Work closely with the web and app teams to insure a consistent digital experience across all channels.
- Third level degree in digital marketing or business related field; ideally to Masters level
- Minimum 1 year experience working on a crm team in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about Digital Experience
- Customer focused, with a key understanding of how to drive trade.
- Trading mentality, able to work under pressure, drive results and evaluate success.
- Naturally highly organised; with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- A problem solver and an enthusiastic team contributor.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills in order to manage relationships with internal stakeholders, to achieve a specific outcome.
- Experience in using Adobe Campaign is a very strong advantage.
- Fluent English is a must.