We are currently offering a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented Digital Marketing Executive to join our exciting and dynamic team. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. You will assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts and also develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
This position would be ideal for a final year student or recent graduate who is interested in kickstarting their career.
● Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database,email, social media and display advertising campaigns
● Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
● Design, build and maintain our social media presence
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
● Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
● Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
● Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
● Create landing pages and optimize user experience
● Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
● Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
● Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
● Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
● Engage with clients and suppliers to ensure product information is received
● BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
● Strong digital copywriting, design, content marketing, and verbal communication skills required
● Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
● Experience with Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Adwords, and any other industry tools
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
● Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
● Adobe Suite (Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator) desired.