Rocksteady is a young, innovative company with a positive, dynamic and professional culture. We are using the latest software technologies to build a disruptive force in online graphic design. We are achieving great success through the commitment and expertise of our team. We are building a team dedicated to quality and innovation, who will develop our online products for a global consumer and business markets. We manage a host of brands through an eclectic mix of marketing Channels.
- Exciting opportunity to work with a new growing brand: Motocal.com
- Working and collaborating on a planned road mapped
- Global Market with Users in 198 Countries 130K Facebook Followers
- Unique offering unseen in the industry
- Tangible Manufacturing element to the business
- Working with many different departments (Customer Service, Design etc)
- Sandyford based Offices
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, our new intern will be motivated to learn quickly and take responsibility for delivering results on their tasks within the team. The suitable candidate will have excellent administration and communication skills, who can take on all duties with passion.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Highly motivated with the ability to work well within a team, as well as on own initiative
• Friendly, positive and flexible attitude to work and a creative mind
• A hardworking individual, who is highly efficient, with attention to detail and accuracy,with an interest in the digital media industry.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to multi-tasking and prioritise
• Excellent computer skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/)
• Fluent in English (verbal & written)
• A qualification in business, communications or the media would be an advantage but not essential
• Previous experienced in an office based environment would be an advantage
To apply: submit CV and cover letter/email
Job Type: Internship