Nitro Digital is seeking a Search Engine Marketing Manager to join our Dublin office
Due to our growing portfolio of life science and healthcare clients, we are looking to recruit a new team member who will be responsible for providing search engine marketing strategy to help clients maximise visibility and awareness of their key assets.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Search Engine Marketing Manager will also work collaboratively with our team of developers, project managers, analytics and insights manager, client partners, strategic and marketing team members as well as account teams to optimise digital build projects, provide strategic and best practice SEO/SEM documentation, oversee PPC strategies and execution, and wow clients through knowledge sharing and guidance. We are looking for someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about all things search, and who can hit the ground running.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Define and execute SEO strategy to drive traffic new customer acquisition
- Manage SEO roadmap across technical SEO, onsite optimisation, domain strategies and link building as well as run regular audits and performance reviews
- Work collaboratively with commercial team and other marketing team members to develop new business proposals that include search marketing
- Develop and track SEM specific KPIs to monitor performance and understand which initiatives drive revenue and influence customer behaviour e.g. visibility, indexing, ranking, awareness, reach, engagement, etc…
- Work closely with the website development team to implement technical and onsite SEO best practice
- Leverage and build relationships with clients to further grow and scale Nitro’s search marketing offering
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good foundation in search marketing – from technical SEO to content/domain strategies and the ability to provide in-depth analysis of SEO/SEM data
- An excellent knowledge of on-site and off-site ranking factors
- A strong understanding of other digital media disciplines and how they relate to SEO campaigns
- Knowledge and experience of Google Adwords and other paid search platforms
- A strong understanding of Google Analytics and preferably other analytics packages as well
- Ability to present strongly to both clients and peers
- Ability to explain search engine algorithms and impacts of algorithm changes to colleagues and to clients
- An aspirational and commercial mindset is needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to work in a vibrant environment where there is always a lot going on
- Proactive with a “can do” attitude
- An inquiring mind and positive, enthusiastic attitude to work, life, and learning
Our Dublin office is centrally located on St Stephen’s Green with easy transport links. We have a diverse, dynamic culture where innovation, learning, and entrepreneurial spirit are encouraged and rewarded.
No agencies please, this is a direct response ad only!
Salary: €40,000.00 to €60,000.00 /year
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree
Required experience: 2 years Digital
Required language: English
About Nitro Digital
Nitro Digital is a fast growing agency specializing in end-to-end digital solutions. We offer a strategic approach to meeting client objectives that include tactical implementation of web design and development, search engine marketing, online media buying, and innovative social media marketing campaigns.