As a fast growing independent agency, Atomic is currently expanding the team with a new position – Senior Content Strategist. This is a chance to work across a wide variety of exciting brands spanning B2B, Recruitment, Sport, Tech and Consumer areas.
We are seeking creative, passionate strategic storytellers, who have a proven working understanding and involvement in the content world.
- Provide consultative and hands-on expertise on digital content strategy and production to our clients
- Build, Execute, Scale and Report on brand content plans
- Working within our strategy team to create holistic brand and campaign strategies
- Work closely with both our creative and design teams in devising effective campaigns.
- Create detailed content strategies in line with best practice for optimisation across platforms.
- Deliver internal and client campaign effectiveness reporting
- Be an internal gatekeeper of the content landscape and innovation within it – within marketing and far beyond.
- Extract insights from clients, primary and secondary research, CRM, data and analytics and use it to develop holistic solutions and recommendations.
- Take a key role in managing the agency’s own content strategy and digital footprint.
A Suitable Applicant…
- 3+ Years Experience in a similar role
- Proven ability and passion in creating engaging, innovative and audience-focused content.
- Proven ability to present to senior level clients
- No 3rd Level Qualification in marketing or advertising is necessary but some 3rd Level Qualification in any field where learnings/expertise may be applied to the role would be great.
- Strong eye for detail and highly organised.
- Up-to-date understanding of content optimisation and targeting for social and digital platforms – particularly for platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, MailChimp, Twitter…
Our Dream Applicant…
- Experience/expertise in B2B, Tech, Recruitment, Government or Sport brands.
- Enjoys hobbies/interests/personal creative projects outside work!
- Has a passion for continuous learning.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics and/or SEO
- Is obsessive about driving effective engagement for clients
- Is fascinated by the ‘how’ and ‘why’ of human behaviour and culture
- Will challenge the team to push boundaries, develop new ideas, and establish best practices for content marketing within the agency.
*This is a role for our Dublin office.