Ryanair, Europe’s largest low fares airline, is looking for a Senior CRM Lead to join the Digital Experience team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of Europe’s biggest airlines in a fast paced and challenging environment. From the cockpit and cabin to our state of the art offices in Dublin and Wroclaw, we want team players who are quick-thinking, fast-acting and hard-working. This is an exciting role for someone who is analytical, creative and a natural leader.
- The key objective of this role is to increase revenue per passenger, primarily through our email channel.
- Develop and create new automated CRM programmes that upsell and cross-sell our customers as well as delivering core information customers about their upcoming trip.
- Use customer insight to create the optimal personalised digital experience for the customer. Effectively target our key customer segments with the right personalised offers with the right content at the right time.
- Use AB testing and MV testing to ascertain what targeting, design and messaging variants perform better from a conversion point of view.
- Know the channel KPIs and how they impact conversion and effectively communicate the results of campaigns to colleagues and the wider stakeholder group.
- Lead the CRM executives on-shore/off-shore. Provide guidance, instruction, direction and feedback to the executives. Train and up skill the team. Consistently report on team progress to management. Support mgmt. in organising and preparing action plans to ensure the team meet their goals and objectives more efficiently and supports the team in executing these. Coordinate tasks and projects amongst the team. Keep clear plans up to date at all times.
- Efficiently brief the design team on design requirements. Work closely with the designers on-shore/off-shore to ensure best in class improvement designs which convert, always adhering to our style guidelines and libraries.
- Work on cross-channel campaigns. Work closely with the web and mobile optimisation team to insure a consistent digital experience across all channels
- Brief the Business Intelligence team on data requirements and work with them to deliver new customer data and segmentation to the platform.
- Support management in the delivery of new CRM channels.
- Support Market Research in the build and delivery of surveys.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and best practice in CRM, marketing automation, email marketing and digital experience.
- 3-5 years email marketing and CRM experience
- Experience in a leadership role.
- Customer centric with a passion for digital experience.
- Highly organised and an excellent planner.
- Strong data skills; SQL experience a major advantage.
- A solid understanding of HTML is a must, JS knowledge an advantage.
- A super user of email marketing or marketing automation software.
- Bonus skills: Adobe Campaign, Omniture, Experience Manager, Target, Dreamweaver, Photoshop.
- Creative flair and a good understanding of design.
- Flexibility to travel offshore when required.