Applications are invited for the position of Senior Digital Marketing Specialist. To be considered for this role candidates are required to submit a CV
- Responsibility for key developments and content around Toyota.ie and Lexus.ie, working closely with agencies and colleagues in Marketing, Product & IT on product updates and all other site developments.
- Plan, execute, and measure conversion tests to optimize online user experience and ensure the digital customer journey is best in practice.
- Assist with the development and support of all digital marketing campaigns, in conjunction with internal colleagues and external agencies.
- Implement a strong SEO program for Toyota.ie, other Toyota related sites, and Lexus.ie to ensure optimisation for key brand & search terms.
- Work closely with all 47 dealerships in maintaining and maximising their website templates and SEO strategy to achieve agreed Digital standards.
- Designing, delivering and reporting of email marketing campaigns for CRM initiatives, increased site conversions and loyalty initiatives.
- Manage Toyota’s “always on” social strategy around Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Keep on top of latest social media and digital marketing trends and drive new ideas for best practice.
- Work with our digital agency on all AdWords campaigns to optimize spend and performance based on identified insights.
Requirements;– Minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience- Degree qualification in Marketing/IT- Strong understanding of SEO and social media- Strong attention to detail- Proactive and strategic driven