Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be working within our international sales team with a remit to manage strategic partners in specific markets and develop these relationships to increase the partner revenue stream. This is a great opportunity to join a global team based in our offices over-looking the harbour in Dun Laoghaire, working with industry leaders.
We are recruiting for a highly experienced, Account Manager working within the Education sector who can help us to continue to grow our education and certification business internationally by managing and leveraging our key relationships.
- In this role you are responsible for managing key client accounts within the Digital Marketing Institute including large Private Training Organisations, Academic Institutions and other Global Certification Bodies.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has the experience and skills to grow revenues from an existing partner base.
- Proactively leads a joint company strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones for a 1-3 year year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an on-going basis.
- Leads the solution development efforts, that address your partner needs while coordinating all internal resources.
- Networking and fostering business relationships at the highest level within these organisations using a consultative selling and relationship building approach.
- Using these relationships to identify and grow opportunities within your accounts and successfully collaborate with internal resources and your customer .
- Working closely with these accounts to ensure a world class relationship experience.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any matters specific to your partner base.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years demonstrable account management experience in a highly consultative environment.
- You must have excellent Strategic Account Planning skills.
- You must demonstrate success through a consultative relationship management approach.
- Credible and confident at C-Suite level with a strong network of contacts and excellent networking skills.
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining strategic relationships involving multiple stakeholders.
- You must have experience of successfully negotiating large value, complex contracts.
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing sectors and technologies is preferable.
- Presentation skills are crucial and you will need to be comfortable at building relationships remotely.
- Strong reporting skills with a proven track record in delivering in a target driven environment to specific KPIs.
- Forecast revenues and report all against all partner KPI’s.
- Experience within the education sector is an advantage.
- High performer in an account management role, who is highly target driven & motivated.
- Be ambitious, target driven and be used to exceeding a range of KPIs.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Flexible and open to change as this role will change and evolve as the Digital Marketing Institute grows.
- A consultative approach that ensures the needs of the client are met effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
- Highly passionate, with an ability to empathise with the customer by seeing things from their perspective, and understanding their motivations and goals.
- Enjoy speaking to customers about digital marketing and how DMI can drive ROI for their business.
- Team player, who thinks like an owner and takes a proactive approach to developing your market.
- You take an analytical and strategic approach to developing your market.