SEO Analyst Required for Award Winning Agency, Wolfgang Digital.
Want to become a world-class digital marketer? Learn with the experts.
Wolfgang Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing Agency. We are the current holders of the Best Search and Best Social at the 2017 Digital Media Awards and have won multiple international awards over the last two years. We are also in the Top 10 fastest growing tech companies in Ireland. Our environment is one of constant learning; we have weekly upskill sessions and we read, learn and play digital marketing outside of office hours.
SEO has evolved over the last number of years and Wolfgang Digital strive to remain ahead of an ever-evolving SEO environment. This is an excellent opportunity to push your SEO skills to the very nth degree as part of a rapidly expanding digital marketing agency.
The SEO Analyst is responsible for implementing effective SEO strategies for a broad range of clients in different competitive industries. The ideal Wolfgang Digital SEO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to sustainable improvement of new and existing client campaigns.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Monitor, evaluate and report on relevant search results and organic traffic trends and performance across the major search channels
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Conduct technical SEO audit work in a structured, logical and timely manner
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – both general and keyword-specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, schema, Search Console) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support creative and content marketing briefs for blogging and social media purposes (e.g. video briefs, case studies, infographics, user-generated content)
- Implement sustainable link acquisition campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals and in line with industry best practices
- Assist in development and execution of outreach/comms strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with fellow team members to meet client goals
- Passion for SEO and digital marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 18 months’ experience as a full-time SEO in an in-house or agency role.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as dedicated SEO reporting tools
- Experience working with recognised keyword tools
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Docs product ranges
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- BSc/BA degree in the field of marketing or computer science preferred
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- We have three levels of bonus performance
- We are big advocates of continuous professional development
- We offer the use of Wolfgang bikes for getting around town
- We have weekly lunchtime yoga sessions and monthly massages
- We are a fun and energetic workplace
If you think you fit the bill for this position, email your CV and cover letter with the subject Line “SEO-08_17”, along with your answer to the following SEO question:
Our client’s website ranked number one for the keyword ‘Dublin dentist’ for the last number of years. We have made no website changes but this keyword has dropped five pages in the last fortnight and our organic traffic has also plummeted. Describe, in less than 200 words, the most immediate steps you would take to discover what has impacted this website’s rankings and traffic?