- Have an in-depth understanding of website and app trading performance and our KPIs across individual markets, customer segments, browsers, devices etc.
- Contribute to onsite Campaigns & Merchandising planning, execution and reporting
- Manage the relationship with third party suppliers and partners for the Digital group
- Execution of the SEO strategy across the various Ryanair.com sites including; refined keyword strategy and implementation; technical audits, recommendations and implementation; competitive analysis and executing tactical strategies based on insight
- Technical audits – Perform thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, indexation, site architecture and site content
- Competitive landscape – Perform competitive research, identifying what competitors are doing right, what they’re doing wrong, and how these can be leveraged to drive rankings and order growth.
- Inform the content and merchandising strategy with keyword research and market insights. Liaise with the content stakeholders to identify improvements/gaps to drive rankings and subsequent orders
- Ensure all initiatives are prioritised, executed and reported upon effectively
- Create weekly and monthly channel performance reports and be comfortable presenting to senior and C-Level management
- Efficiently manage and own special digital marketing projects assigned to you by your manager
- Stay up to date on current industry practices, news and algorithm updates and educate colleagues on these
- Become an Adobe Experience Manger (AEM) Superuser
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of the current SEO landscape is a must
- Knowledge of SEO reporting tools is a must
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work under pressure, drive results and evaluate success
- Naturally highly organised; with excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- A problem solver and an enthusiastic team contributor
- Self-motivated and commercially minded
- Experience working with multiple European markets is a benefit
Ryanair, Europe’s largest low fares airline is looking to grow its Digital Experience Team and we want to hire an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist, who’s passionate about SEO.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of Europe’s biggest ecommerce platforms in a fast paced and challenging environment.
From the cockpit and cabin to our state of the art head office in Dublin, we want a team that is quick-thinking, fast-acting and hard-working. We want bright, talented and enthusiastic people who are passionate about ecommerce, love a challenge and who like to get stuck in. You should work well with other people but should be able to work on your own initiative too.